Register for FSM
If you are in receipt of certain benefits your child could be eligible to apply for the governments Free School Meals allowance, your child will receive a FREE tasty and nutritious meal up to the value of £2.35 per day. If you are in receipt of any of the benefits stated below, then please either contact the school or click the link below to apply online.
- Income support; or
- Income-based job seekers allowance; or
- Child tax credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working tax credit* and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 or
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999; or
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit; or
- Income related employment and support allowance; or
- Equal base job seekers allowance/employment and support allowance; or
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
*Where a parent/carer is entitled to working tax credit during the four-week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start work less 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school meals for that period. Your child will be able to receive their free school meals from the date that your eligibility has been confirmed.
Applying for Free School Meals, will not affect any other benefits that you are claiming.
Click here to apply. https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims/