Parents as Partners - Jo Mannion, Family Liaison Officer
As a parent or carer of a child at Parrs Wood High School you play an important role in your child’s education.
We believe that their success depends on an effective partnership between pupil, parent and staff here in school.
My role is to ensure you have access to all the appropriate support to enable you to feel confident to engage in your child’s learning.
Information about support available:
· Family Liaison Officer information > CLICK HERE
· Parenting your teen leaflet > CLICK HERE
· Active Parents Get Cooking-Weekly Every Wednesday 9.30-11am
· Parent Drop in Sessions Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Mornings at Parrs Wood High School
· Parent Drop In Sessions at Westcroft Community Centre Monday 9.30-10.30am
Contact Jo Mannion - Family Liaison Officer
tel: 0161 446 8640/07977224943